Friday 21 December 2007

Plodding

This week has been really slow for my NaNo. It's not that I haven't been writing - I've written two short present fics of about 900 words each, and last night I got hit by a sudden burst of inspiration for the multi-chaptered fic I was working on a couple of months ago and wrote about 1K on that. My NaNo total being around 500 for the week, I've managed between 2 and 2.5K, so I guess it's not too awful. The thing I'm actually proud of though is that tonight I went through everything I've done so far and wrote an outline for everything which still needs to be resolved. I don't know exactly how it's all going to happen, but knowing what I have to deal with is comforting.

I'm going back to the timer tomorrow though. Even if I just sit and stare at the screen.

No comments: